Friends... a word that encompasses so much....
I have had, as I am sure all of us had, friends who have been brief... more like an acquaintance. Friends who have been very dear to me, but the time passed... they came in and out very quickly. And then there are the friends who have made huge impacts in my life.... some of whom I talk with on a daily basis and some that I don't talk with nearly enough.... or any more for that matter.
At the end of the day... regardless of where everyone is today, I am so very grateful for the friendships I have had.. for the friends I did and do call family. Thank you for all the gifts you have brought to me... I am so very appreciative of the love and support you have all shown me!
Thank you to the family that has chosen me... I love you all!
1 comment:
And we are grateful for you! XOXO!
Post a Comment