2010 is going to be a better year! I just know it.
Got the results from Tyler's nasal culture today. It came back as a positive reaction. Officially H1N1. :-[ And since Lexie and Grace are allergic to eggs, no immunizations for them... so it's just a matter of time. Luckily she is doing better today (took her to the doctor on Saturday morning). And to top it all off, I have pink eye. Oh joy! I'm so bummed. We really have been trying to stay healthy...
So... just in case you were thinking of popping in... don't. Stay away... stay far, far away, stay as far away as you can. LOL :-) The quarantine will be in effect until the end of the week... baring that the girls don't spike fevers over 101. :-)
Feel free to give me a call... we aren't going anywhere any time soon. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment