Grace Alexandra
I love this girl... she has smiles for days... and just like her older sister, she has the cheeks too. As Papa Curt says, she has the cheeks so she can store all those smiles. :-) She is very adventerous... not much is going to stop this girl. If she wants it she goes for it... and if she doesn't get it... well that's another story for another day. Unless she's not feeling good or has just woken from a nap, she'll be the first to give you a smile and a "HI!!" (as long as she recognizes you) Unlike Lexie, Grace warms up to people very quickly... infact she seems to want to be the first at a lot of things... always wanting to take the next step toward the next adventure. :-) Except when it comes to food... don't try any sneeky stuff with her... you'll be wearing it for sure! She's loud and so much like her older sister... they could easly pass for identical twins if Tyler were a bit younger! I love being her Mama! It's what I was meant to do! She brings me joy every day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Look at those cheeks! She looks so much like I remember Tyler looking as a baby. Cutie pie!
Post a Comment