Where has the time gone... this has been by far the fastest four years of my life! And I'm positive that the rest of my life will FLY by! I love how sweet she is with Lexie & Grace... I LOVE seeing them bond!! Oh! it fills my heart with joy! She has started preschool this year... and doing so great... :-) We just couldn't be prouder!
My dearest Tyler Miranda, we thank God for you every day! We love you more than you'll every know! Thank you for all the blessings you bring to us!

1 comment:
What cute kids you have... I am a part of the PVMOM group and got your post about your blog update... I have one too if you want to check it out...
www.lifeasanegglet.blogspot.com - well, I have three... how lame right - my journey as a mom is www.beyondthebarn.blogspot.com and my company blog is www.theblogspa.blogspot.com (I do custom blog designs...) LOVED your blog and you seem like a really cool loving mom - thanks for the inspiration!
Grace,
Lisa EggeBrecht
Post a Comment