I really do have the best of intentions to keep our blog as up to date as possible.... of course that isn't happening. LOL. By the time I have a minute to update, it's late and I'm tired. I guess I should just update and not worry about pictures.... I decided that I need to revamp the page.... but that will have to be for another day. LOL
Things are good. Lexie and Grace are growing like weeds.... everyday is a new discovery, new adventure. They are weighing 12 pounds each now. The new excitement is rolling over from their tummies to their backs... in fact they have been since they were two months old!! Working on the back to tummy now. Lexie's hips are great... she had a check-up a few months ago and that went well. (There were some initial concerns since she was in the Frank Breach position for so long). Grace had a check-up with a neurosurgeon about a month ago. She has (what he thinks) is an epidermoid cyst on her left eyebrow (right next to her temple) and will have to have surgery to remove it. The surgeon wants her to get a little bigger, so we scheduled it for June 22. Needless to say I'm a little worried, but I really like the surgeon and I trust that God will keep her safe..... it will all be fine. I love seeing them each day. They are so different.... Grace is quiet and seemingly shy... but boy does she have a set of lungs on her.... when she's done or when she's hungry, there's no warning... she just screams! Lexie is pretty calm.... she just hangs out.... seemingly patient... ok with taking second.... and even though they are a minute apart, Lexie seems just like the "middle child" :-) Next weekend we are taking them to get their pictures taken... and on the 16th they will have their 4th month check up (just a few weeks late...) but that was the earliest appointment with their pediatrician.... so it's the 4th month check up at the end of the 4th month. LOL Overall they are growing and developing well!
Tyler is great! Growing up so much. Such a big girl now.... She is so wonderful with the twins.... I love watching her with them.... it's so great to see siblings grow. Something you don't see as a sibling until you have your own children. She just got back from spending a week with Grandma Penny, Papa Cal and G.G. She had a great time, riding power wheels with her cousin, planting plants with G.G. and getting all the attention. A week just for Tyler :-) It was a nice break for Mommy & Daddy too, although by the end of the week, we sure were missin' our Tyler. Man I love that girl!! She's doing all the things typical 3 year olds' do.... loves to read, loves to do arts and crafts projects... loves dressing up and have a tea party! :-) We are thinking about starting preschool this fall.... gosh, my baby is growing up... where had the time gone? This summer we are going to get her enrolled in some community classes... thinking about tap and dance... swimming lessons... She will LOVE it.... (she's already so excited!)
Tony is good. Working like crazy right now... going on day 16 of 21 days straight! It's feast or famine with this job I swear. Otherwise he is doing good. It's been almost 2 months since his Dad passed. He misses him so.... (we all do). I think Tony has a hard time when he is at work and missing his daily conversations.... But he's doing ok. He's still going to the gym... and doing great. He was excited when he came home from the gym today because he benched 265 lbs. That's a lot of weight! Poor guy... doesn't get much of a break from his girls.... we keep him running. :-)
I'm good.... feeling like a chicken with my head cut off at times. I love life with my three girls, but it's hard. :-) But hey, no one said it would be easy... right. :-) I started doing a stamp club. It's one evening a month, and I am having a great time! I love making cards and this gives me a little time to do something for myself. I'm still pumping for the girls.... trying to get a good supply in the freezer so that we don't have to worry about having enough during Grace's hospital stay. I don't want to leave her there alone, so I want to make sure I have enough for Lexie here at home. I've also decided that enough is enough... I need to start exercising. Not too long after I had the girls, I was back at my pre-pregnancy weight.... but after a few months of eating whatever I can grab quick, and not making time to exercise (although in my defense... I have been just a tad busy, LOL), I have gained some weight back. I set a goal... and to reach it, I need to start training now. :-) Other than that, all is good. Enjoying my life and my beautiful family each and every day. :-)
Well that's all I have time for today.... the babies are calling and Tyler wants me to play Moon Sand with her. :-)
Hopefully I will have a few minutes later tonight.... well maybe tomorrow to add some new pictures.... but don't hold your breathe too long... LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment