Pictures and Updates

I haven't been the best when it comes to updating our blog lately... I guess I've just felt like there is so much to do, not enough uninterupted time (HAHAHA) and when there is... I'm just too tired. :) So, here's the news lately....

Tyler is great! We just can't believe how fast the time has gone by! She'll be 3 at the end of the month... in 11 days!! My baby really isn't a baby any more... well she'll always be our baby, but you know what I mean. She's day potty trained (WAHOO, YEAH!!!) and almost night potty trained. She loves to sing and dance... TOTALLY love reading, saying her ABC's and counting. She's so smart. :-)

Tony & I are great. Last weekend we were in Tucson for his annual "company soiree"... Tyler stayed the night with Grandma & Papa... so we had a night out and overnight stay alone!! Of course, this will probably be the last time for quite a while. :-) We had a great time. I love when we can take little trips like that. I really love that man! :-) :-) :-)

The babies are doing great! We've been going every two weeks now for some time... infact I only have one more every two week appointment (on Friday, October 26th) and then we start going every week!! WOW how the time has passed. I go to a perinatalogist for our ultrasounds... so cool! At the last appointment (26 weeks) they both measured almost exactly the same, and growing like weeds... each weighing an estimated 1.75 pounds! That's great!! They're very active... especially when Tyler lays her head on them... ever so gently, but they know it's her before she even starts to talk... they start to squirm around... it's just too cute! They love listening to Tony read... they just get so calm. :-) Our appointments have been good. Lots of Braxton Hicks contractions, but that's normal for a second pregnancy, especially with twins. ALl is well though, no dilation, no fluid... so that's great news! Today we're 28 weeks... Sunday will be 29... so if all goes well we really only have 7-9 weeks left!!

This weekend our very dear friend Jenn will be taking family & pregnancy photos for us! I am very excited! She does great work! ( http://photographybyjenn-studiotwenty2.blogspot.com) So, don't worry, for those of you who have been asking when the next round of pictures will be out... it will be soon! :-)

That's all for now... will post more after our appointments and pictures!

1 comment:

photographybyjenn-studiotwenty2 said...

Soooo, post some pics LOL! I know I know what they look like....but, share the love :)