I went to he OB today. (Tyler & Tony are sick, so they stayed home). The babies are growing so fast! And at the 13 week mark, they are looking great!!
I met the OB today (I have been seeing the nurse practitioner). I LOVE her. She is great... has twins and a singleton also. The nausea and vomiting have been really bad lately, so she gave me some new medicine. Working so far.... definitely keeping the fingers crossed. :)
Other than that, things are good. I have a 3D ultrasound on Wednesday, and another scheduled for August 14th. So we should be able to find out what sex they are in the next few weeks.
The 40th week will be January 13th (my tentative due date) although she said today that we probably won't go past 38 weeks.
1 comment:
So exciting! And by the way you look so great, just glowing and so cute!
Post a Comment